Buy ‘Little Things’
– Apply for up to $2000
– Pay weekly or fortnightly in 5 or 10 slices
– Orders under $500 are not eligible for 5 month repayment plans.
– Each repayment frees up your balance to spend again.
Buy ‘Big Things’
– Apply in store for up to $6000
– Repay over 6, 12 or 24 months
– Only available in store.
– Not available on some products*.
*Humm Big Things is not available to use on some products including but not limited to gift cards.
How to get started
Use Humm to shop for ‘Little Things’ online today!
And get fast approval
Check out online with Humm
And pay your way!
WHAT IS HUMM?
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Their payment plans are great value because Humm customers pay no interest ever.
WHO CAN HUMM?
You just need to tick these boxes:
- Live in Australia
- Be at least 18yo
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Own an Australian debit or credit card
- Have an Australian drivers licence, passport or Medicare card
WHY DO I HAVE TWO AMOUNTS – ONE FOR ‘BIG THINGS’ AND ONE FOR ‘LITTLE THINGS’?
Humm realise you have two different types of spending. First, there’s everyday spending – little amounts you want to pay back fast. Then, there’s big purchases, where you need more time to repay. With humm, you can handle both quickly, easily and from the same portal.
HOW DO I SHOP WITH HUMM?
Humm is fast and simple to use no matter where you prefer to shop:
- Online, simply select humm at checkout and you will be taken through to humm to confirm your payment
- In store, log into the humm portal and generate a barcode. Simply select this as your preferred payment option when you purchase and show this to us with your purchase and we will scan or input the code to set it all up
Humm is available on our entire range of products both online and instore to use as a preferred way to purchase today and pay for it over time in four easy, interest free instalments.
Using Humm is an easy way to make a purchase and spread the cost over time, whether you’re taking your purchase home with you, having it delivered or waiting for your customised piece to be completed and made to order.
ARE THERE EXCLUSIONS TO WHAT I CAN PURCHASE WITH HUMM?
Yes, please note that Humm “Big Things” is not available to use on some products including but not limited to gift cards
ARE THERE FEES OR INTEREST CHARGED?
No hidden fees. No interest. Humm makes their money by charging their retailers directly, so that they can keep your costs at zero. The same goes for fees, with the exception of a $6 late fee if you miss a payment.
To arrange splitting payments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In this instance you will need to use the instore process and we will need to arrange to take payment directly with you between your two preferred payment types.